July 04, 2015

ALEX

Last week I was itching to do a photo shoot (because you can only take pictures of your siblings for so long), so I decided to text my friend. Our conversation went something like this:

AmyHey Alex!  This is really random, but do you want to do a photo shoot for fun?

AlexYeah, that is random– but sure!

Amy*sigh of relief* Yay!


Alex is really cool.



Obviously, she's extremely photogenic (& she looks good in real life, too).



She's a dancer.  This is actually a beginner's pose, but she isn't a beginner (disclaimer: I know close to zero things about dancing).



She isn't afraid to stand in weeds flowers for the sake of a picture.


Thanks for wandering around town with me, Alex!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! She's beautiful and you're a great photographer! :)
    https://everydaylifewithjessann.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share an idea, thought, or anything that's on your mind... I'd love to hear from you!